Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] Password reveal pseudo-element and pseudo-class (#3934)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 16:18:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@therealglazou Thank you so much for the feedback Daniel. As I noted on LinkedIn, we've been digging more and more into controls/components and we probably won't go the way in which we originally proposed as we want to ensure that every usecase is possible; as you noted above. I'm intrigued at the helpers solution you describe, but I don't quite follow it. Mind sharing some psuedo code?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3934#issuecomment-556080892 using your GitHub account