Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: Dave Crossland via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 15:13:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@twardoch how many is that, exactly?

> there were the old MMs and I imagine they could make some test VFs).

Err if they have old MMs and haven't converted them to OpenType VFs, I'm not sure they can be counted here :)

However, Httparchive shows that opsz is currently the most commonly used axis today, followed by weight and width. So resolving the problem @lorp has identified seems to me very urgent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davelab6
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-556047012 using your GitHub account