Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] The readiness of shipping individual transform properties - translate, rotate, scale (#4515)

From: Eric Willigers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:44:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The spec is well understood, so I have no concerns about Gecko shipping. It would be excellent to have computed value serialization WPTs.

I don't think we need to wait until we have two or more browsers supporting all five values for [transform-box](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms/#transform-box) - the CSS Transforms 1 feature that isn't fully [supported](https://wpt.fyi/results/css/css-transforms/parsing/transform-box-valid.html?label=experimental&label=master&aligned) by browsers yet.

For Blink, I would like to ship `offset-anchor` at the same time as the individual transform properties. (I suspect Blink currently uses 0,0 as the effective offset-anchor.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ewilligers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4515#issuecomment-555292885 using your GitHub account