Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] create a display property value for visually hiding an element while making it available for AT (#560)

From: Nick Colley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 17:37:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This would be really great for us since over time the CSS used to achieve this at the moment can break, for example in the GOV.UK Design System we had to [update our visually hidden class since VoiceOver started interrupting it different breaking the content](
https://github.com/alphagov/govuk-frontend/pull/1109).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nickcolley
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/560#issuecomment-553996849 using your GitHub account