Re: [csswg-drafts] CSS Snap Points: Event Model Missing (#156)

From: Andrew Agostini via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 18:03:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> C) explain some of the use cases it solves
Would the events api be the only way to build pagination for a slider (to indicate which slide I'm on)? I currently need this but am not aware of a way to extract the current dom's index using the current CSS Snap Scroll implementation.
.. this makes me think (in the mean time) that I have to revert to a javscript scroll slider? Is that true?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zeluspudding
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/156#issuecomment-553017179 using your GitHub account