Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Should text-decoration-thickness make text-decoration-skip-ink skip more empty space? (#4493)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 22:42:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There are a million things we could do. We could use the mask approach but try to find "islands" and remove them. We could do @Loirooriol's idea. We could use trapezoids. We could keep doing what we're doing now but have the relationship be non-linear.

This space is ripe for experimentation. The spec shouldn't dictate what to do here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4493#issuecomment-552018824 using your GitHub account