Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Ability to address actual physical size (#614)

From: Patrick H. Lauke via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 20:12:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> What we currently have is a total mess - websites display differently on screens with different densities and sizes

the whole aspect of densities seems...incorrect to me? for screen media, everything is anchored on the CSS pixel, and CSS pixels are density-independent.

laters parts of this comment seem to focus on the handling of raster images, which is a completely separate discussion to this one.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by patrickhlauke
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/614#issuecomment-551244182 using your GitHub account