Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds][css3-background] Consider removing the spread distance adjustment for small border radii (#1900)

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 23:54:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

I'm confused by this change; [the spec](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-backgrounds-3/#spread-distance) defines the meaning of negative spread distance, so it seems like this should still apply for negative spread distances on inner shadows.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1900#issuecomment-550554963 using your GitHub account