Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Proposal: CSS.assign (#4486)

From: Andrea Giammarchi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:44:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> unless there's something we're missing.

I can't believe I've never measured this, but I remember (long time ago) using a single `style.cssText = ...` assignment 'cause it was way faster than assigning many properties one after the other.

I kinda thought the reason was because of mutations, in terms of resizing, but of course I was wrong.

Thanks a lot for the quick come back, and apologies for my ignorance in this regard.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by WebReflection
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4486#issuecomment-550368834 using your GitHub account