Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-1][css-sizing-3] aspect-ratio-only boxes should be able to size to grid container (#4228)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 00:37:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@MatsPalmgren The calculation of the size for images with an aspect ratio and no intrinsic size is noted in https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visudet.html#inline-replaced-width so we just followed that rule when drafting css-sizing-3.

> This issue could benefit from a better description of the problem it's trying to solve.

I think the summary is pretty clear: we've got a case where the result is undefined.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4228#issuecomment-549611370 using your GitHub account