Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] lch() and lab() should use a % for their L argument, not a number (#4477)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 14:41:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm somewhat reluctantly (because I value consistency with existing use in the wild, which never uses a %) concluding that for CSS, a % will be how we go. Also, for the collision/disambiguation aspect (if it is optional, does 50% mean 50 or 0.5) that percent needs to be mandatory, not optional.

I'm okay with making the change, and seeing what feedback we get on it.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4477#issuecomment-549049648 using your GitHub account