Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Resolved values of grid-template-rows/columns don't round-trip (#4475)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 18:57:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh jeez, so this dates back to the original MS draft, and we just rewrote it for phrasing correctness without thinking about the implications.

Okay so this is still very wrong, and we have to choose either (1) or (2) from my previous comment; the status quo is utterly broken and unusable.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4475#issuecomment-548910472 using your GitHub account