Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Provide a way to specify rastered content scale for transformed content (#236)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 17:27:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It doesn't, no. There's no equivalent to specify the backing-store size of an arbitrary element's painting. (And I don't think we'd want the direct equivalent either, as it would require authors to guess at the size of the element beforehand.)

I think something along the lines of an "ideal scale" that hints at the texture size the author wants is probably the direction we want here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/236#issuecomment-548877599 using your GitHub account