Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-font-loading-3] Unclear how to parse font families (#3776)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 11:32:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'd be happy to fix Firefox to properly throw on construction for invalid families...

Though that being said, given it breaks websites, does it make sense to spec this as something like: "If the value doesn't conform to the family name syntax, then treat it as a quoted family name"?

We definitely should serialize it quoted in that case though, IMO.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3776#issuecomment-477965948 using your GitHub account