Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] A question for the procedure to compute the resolved value of "line-height" (#3749)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:29:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Created a test@jsbin, it looks like normal is the only case we differ. I can try, but it means all other browsers also need to change. We should probably not try to change behaviors where all browsers are interoperable today. Does this sound reasonable?

Sure, but that means that either the css-inline definition needs to be changed to make numbers compute to length, or that CSSOM still needs to mention that line-height has a special resolved value, and define it properly. @frivoal, opinions?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3749#issuecomment-477948789 using your GitHub account