Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-conditional] Define @supports selector function. (#3774)

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 01:04:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think it should go in css-conditional-3; the other features there are very stable.

It probably belongs in css-conditional-4 -- the question is whether to start it as a delta specification or as a copy.  I think a delta spec is probably better for now (so we can maintain the features in conditional-3 in one place for now).

I'll look at starting that, and then you can revise this PR to put it there?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/3774#issuecomment-477825984 using your GitHub account