Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Should Element.pseudo("unknown") be an error or return null? (#3603)

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:32:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Right, sorry. I see some kind of rough analogy to Houdini. That is, do you want to program with CSS/Selectors-like strings, or do you want to program against the underlying data model? It seems to me that per https://extensiblewebmanifesto.org/ but also some other principles (separation of concerns comes to mind) you want to provide an API for the underlying model.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annevk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3603#issuecomment-477672803 using your GitHub account