Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] A question for the procedure to compute the resolved value of "line-height" (#3749)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:12:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hmm, as I wrote the patch to do this in Gecko, I realized that returning the computed value for line-height is not as easy, since `line-height: <number>` is defined to compute to a number, but Blink returns a `px` for `<number>` line-height.

Is Blink willing to try changing this @kojiishi?

Should line-height compute to `<length>` instead? That seems somewhat undesirable though, as in Gecko we account for min-font-size for numeric line height, but not for `Em`s.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3749#issuecomment-477287453 using your GitHub account