Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] Is the list-item counter increment for list items reflected in the computed style? (#3769)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 23:21:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@emilio I think your reading of the spec is correct, at least, I think that's what it intends. What it *should* say being a separate question. :)

@MatsPalmgren Gecko implementers in particular have told use repeatedly that they dislike cross-property dependencies for computed style, so it's interesting that you want the opposite thing here? Fwiw I think I agree with @emilio that this shouldn't be exposed. It's an implied increment unless you make it explicit.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3769#issuecomment-476892414 using your GitHub account