Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Alternative to FillAnimation: replace events (#3689)

From: Antoine Quint via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 18:10:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry for taking so long to review this.

Just to make sure I don't misunderstand, this proposal suggests that an `animationA` that gets entirely superseded by an `animationB` is completely discarded and the author should commit the style if he wants to keep track of it?

Are this proposal and the `FillAnimation` proposal exclusive? Couldn't we have `FillAnimation` for animations that aren’t completely replaced?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by graouts
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3689#issuecomment-476779544 using your GitHub account