Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] A question for the procedure to compute the resolved value of "line-height" (#3749)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 11:33:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thank you @emilio from me too, great to know Gecko doesn't return the used value.

Given Gecko and WebKit return somewhat similar logic and it's not expensive, I'm open to either option. Returning `normal` as proposed by @frivoal is fine. We can also try to match to WebKit if doing so is desired and see if the change can stick.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3749#issuecomment-476586800 using your GitHub account