Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-5] Clarification on prefers-color-scheme issues (#3278)

From: Starbeamrainbowlabs via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 13:34:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As a user, I want to be able to choose whether I prefer a light or dark theme in my browser, rather than go hunting through my operating system's settings (which I've done, and I can't seem to find anything - I'm using XFCE4 on Linux).

As the very least, I'd like a button that takes me to the right place in my desktop environment's settings.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sbrl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3278#issuecomment-475230179 using your GitHub account