Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nesting] add note explaining that `&__element` isn't valid and why (#3748)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 00:22:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think your example selector might actually be valid, but attempting to match an invalid element with type `__element`. Equivalent to `__element.block`. 😆

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3748#issuecomment-474635062 using your GitHub account