Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds] Add a 'hairline' border-width value (#3720)

From: 李松峰 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 10:18:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>  If this is really important, however, you could use media queries to check for the screen resolution.

@AmeliaBR Yes, I could. But when I viewed http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/?saved=6749 on Chrome/Safari/Firefox/Opera Mini on my iPhone XS Max, as @bradkemper has pointed, all values that less than 1px are rounded to 0.25/0.3px (maybe 1 device pixel). Based on this, I think using media queries to check the screen resolution is also not useful. Because it seems
 none of the browsers have yield the control to us for how many device pixel one fractional px value could be snapped to.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cncuckoo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3720#issuecomment-473652233 using your GitHub account