Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] Make all returned properties have the word box in them (#3549)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:14:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@bkardell I could thearetically but then we would need to observe those as well. Personally, I think the name being "Resize" implies that you're watching and receiving sizes. I personally tend to agree with @TremayneChrist as well as I asked for `content-box` so seeing `contentBox` doesn't confuse me; especially with the context stated in the previous sentence. So that will result in this:

```
contentBox: [{
  inline: 400,
  block: 400
}]
```

Thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3549#issuecomment-471634406 using your GitHub account