Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors] Reference selectors (#3714)

From: Rob Eisenberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:20:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
To clarify, I'm connecting this to the CSS Modules community spec that people use today, not the W3C spec linked above. But my question is...why not align them? Why don't we make the w3c CSS modules work like the CSS Modules that people use through transpilers?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by EisenbergEffect
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3714#issuecomment-470754710 using your GitHub account