Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Proposal for add a devcie pixel unit (#3715)

From: 李松峰 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 13:27:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@emilio thank you for your information.

Just as the MDN's explanation said:

> This is rarely actually what you want, **but may be useful in particular for mobile devices**.
> (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/length#mozmm)

In my opinion, `mozmm` has been absolutely a meaningful and valuable experiment, it is regrettable for it to be removed. I want this issue could draw more people's attention.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cncuckoo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3715#issuecomment-470524718 using your GitHub account