Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scoping-1] Dynamic changes of state and attributes referenced by :host-context rules are pretty hard to handle efficiently. (#1914)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 23:41:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
FWIW, this was discussed in the F2F, and the conclusion was that Blink will add counters and try to drop it, and that we should get feedback from other Apple people more familiar with Shadow DOM.

I guess given #3699 the second part is already there, and given it only has support from one implementation it doesn't really have a good reason to be in the spec.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1914#issuecomment-468850256 using your GitHub account