Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Spec declares that these terms are defined, but doesn't link to their definition: "Content edge, padding edge, border edge, margin edge, and viewport" (#3866)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 22:10:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually I think the box terminology is confusing. For example the spec says "box’s content box", where the former "box" refers to https://drafts.csswg.org/css-display-3/#box and the latter to an area of that box. So I prefer "content area" instead of "content box". CSS Box defines both terms, but they seem synonyms.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3866#issuecomment-506891667 using your GitHub account