Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overscroll-behavior] Control behavior based upon user scrollability and for chaining/bubbling up from elements not being at a scroll boundary, like the supported of overscroll of overflow:hidden elements not at scroll boundary (#3349)

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 01:24:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@anderk, again, @majido addressed that as a bug in both blink and gecko. It's in his first comment in this thread. The spec already supports your case. Feel free the I file or comment on bugs against implementations that don't follow the spec.

I'm closing this as far as the majority of the concerns in this thread are already supported by the spec.

I'll file separate issues for direction specific overscroll and a overscroll option that keys off of user scrollability.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3349#issuecomment-502908587 using your GitHub account