Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-2] Grid Track Explicit Sizing Controls (aka Flex Sizing in Grid) (#4147)

From: mtom55 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:47:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The issue is that fr distributes a % of the remaining space, it does not allow you to control the order in which the grid track expands or contracts. So for instance I don’t think we can use this to prioritize one track over another.   Another syntax I thought of today was:
minmax(10px, flex(100, 0, auto) 250px)
Which means you could also use the flex property by itself

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mtom55
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4147#issuecomment-516403772 using your GitHub account