Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces (#3440)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 22:13:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If you want to fix the case, I mildly prefer using `text-align`. I think explicit control is more intuitive for authors, and we can make sure that the new behavior is compatible for `text-align: right`, even when the line overflows.

So, do not hang if `text-align` is `end`, `center`, or physical value that is equivalent to `end`. Does this work for you?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440#issuecomment-515614939 using your GitHub account