Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] What happens to the wavy & double lines when `text-decoration-thickness` is applied? (#4134)

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 22:12:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I suspect it wouldn't be too hard - I think we'd just need to add some subtlety & bezier math to the chunk of Gecko code that @charliemarlow linked to above. (I don't think we'd consider this as something that would block text-decoration-thickness shipping, though.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4134#issuecomment-514402931 using your GitHub account