Re: [csswg-drafts] Alternative syntax for <An+B> in selectors (#4140)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:45:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
While that allows a range, it doesn't work with values other than `1n`, right? (Particularly if they need to be offset from 0.)

I'm not opposed to that, tho; you can always write two pseudo-classes, one setting up the skip and the other setting up the range.

If we were to do this, using the MQ syntax, with `<=`/etc, sounds best.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4140#issuecomment-513906186 using your GitHub account