Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] system-ui-serif, system-ui-monospaced, and system-ui-rounded (#4107)

From: Maciej Stachowiak via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:23:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> But I guess since they don't convey the size and such that a system font would have it's ok to make them just generic family names?

This is exactly the reason these are proposed as symbolic family names instead of special font keywords (as with `system-ui`).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by othermaciej
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4107#issuecomment-511240254 using your GitHub account