Re: [csswg-drafts] Make child visible outside of `overflow: hidden` (#4092)

From: Oliver Joseph Ash via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:12:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> isn't this solved by having a wrapper around the image and adding overflow: hidden to that and you can also add border-radius to it

That does workaround the issue, but it feels like a hack, no? (Duplicating styles.)

Also, sometimes you don't know what content will appear inside ahead of time because it's dynamic. We just need to clip everything inside _except_ "these" elements.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by OliverJAsh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4092#issuecomment-510149208 using your GitHub account