Re: [csswg-drafts] column-fill should behave more similarly in paginated and continuous contexts (#4036)

From: Morten Stenshorne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 07:48:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
You're asking if I'm okay with #3224 being reverted and willing to implement it in Blink?
Sure, but then we won't have to clarify what column-fill:auto + height:auto means, do we? The spec, prior to #3224 said that column-fill:auto means that we should never balance (except before spanners), didn't it?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstensho
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4036#issuecomment-508378790 using your GitHub account