Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] Make all returned properties have the word box in them (#3549)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:34:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I agree with @atotic taking into account the current information we're returning, that said we mentioned many times regarding rect based information that it's "easy to add" it in. Do we want to leave it open to potentially support offsets or scope to what is today, because if we add in the offsets having size will be confusing as well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3549#issuecomment-468364293 using your GitHub account