Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Consider setting base sizes to growth limits when sizing under max-content constraint (#3646)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:58:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@MatsPalmgren in context, we were (and are currently) discussing whether the change is closer to what authors want, and @mrego was noting that making the change might also allow Firefox to simplify their code. If we do not make the change to the spec I fully expect chrome to fix their implementation.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3646#issuecomment-468007884 using your GitHub account