Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] ResizeObserver should support fragments (#3673)

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 21:16:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Another question, do we want to surface the `contentRect` dimensions in total alongside the fragments that contribute to these dimensions. I think we should as there may be information that are not surfaced in the fragments (eg: column gaps).

```
contentBox: {
           inlineSize: <double>
           blockSize: <double>
           fragments: [{ inlineSize: <double>, blockSize: <double> }]
}
```

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3673#issuecomment-467186575 using your GitHub account