Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] spec is confused about initial value of 'color' (#1851)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:57:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The UA dependence was because in CSS1 days, we were thinking of green-screen visual display units and all sorts of stuff, and generally doing a lot of "UA decides, do whatever". Over time, CSS has pushed to be better specced and more interoperable and dependable.

Given that, I think that `black` is the correct initial value, and proposed to move that from the prose into the actual propdef table.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1851#issuecomment-467042130 using your GitHub account