Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Implement CSSStyleRule.p.matches (#3670)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 01:54:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note that my code is completely untested, I just wrote it on the GitHub comment box. Should be p. close though, hopefully :)

Another question, what should happen if the rule is unparented from a stylesheet? That is, the rule hierarchy has been removed, but somebody still holds a reference to that? I guess it should return true? After all the rule itself matches, though it feels slightly inconsistent with looking to whether the associated stylesheet matches...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3670#issuecomment-466844843 using your GitHub account