Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] ResizeObserver should support fragments (#3673)

From: Aleksandar Totic via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 21:24:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Re: Implementing fragments in Chromium

Our current layout engine support for fragments is a giant hack. Our new layout engine, LayoutNG, supports fragments natively. LayoutNG will be able to support fragment size observation.

I'd rather not tackle fragment support in Legacy. We are hoping to ship LayoutNG fragment support within a year.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by atotic
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3673#issuecomment-466818597 using your GitHub account