Re: [csswg-drafts] mysqli_connect failure in drafts.csswg.org (#3672)

From: Peter Linss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 20:27:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We've been getting hit periodically by a badly behaved spambot which effective DoSs the site crashing the DB server. I'm working on countermeasures.

Thanks for the report, but I have two different monitoring services that notify me when the site goes down, so it generally isn't necessary to report issues like this. If it's down and not back up in a few minutes, I'm either asleep or somewhere where I can't get to the server.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by plinss
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3672#issuecomment-466536071 using your GitHub account