Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shadow-parts-1] Can class name selectors apply to a part? (#3431)

From: Ryosuke Niwa via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:47:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> It should be possible for either type of state to be generated by forwarding a state from a nested component.

In theory, that sounds like a valid use case but I really don't see how we can implement such a feature without having some catastrophic performance characteristics regardless of whether we do it in CSS or JS.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rniwa
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3431#issuecomment-466292450 using your GitHub account