Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Limit nested pairs of parentheses in calc to 32 (#3462)

From: Gérard Talbot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:03:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I will be submitting that test - most likely modified a bit - to WPT repository soon (say, within 6 weeks). (...)
I will eventually adjust that sub-test so that only 32 nested parentheses are used.

Following-up on the above.
I am no longer involved into submitting that test. @frivoal is:
[webkit-css-values-tests](https://github.com/frivoal/webkit-css-values-tests)

I think that 128 pairs of nested parentheses inside a calc() function in that test should be reduced to 32 pairs. Note that there was already a test from @FremyCompany that was testing 24 pairs of nested parentheses inside a calc() function:
 [calc-parenthesis-stack.html](https://web-platform-tests.live/css/css-values/calc-parenthesis-stack.html)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by TalbotG
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3462#issuecomment-465375851 using your GitHub account