Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Unintentional change to grid container baseline? (#3645)

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:01:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I understand @MatsPalmgren 's point, however, I find the first (last) row condition very intuitive to match the fist (last) baseline value. In this case, tracks behave line lines when we are talking about a general text box's baseline. I agree, though, that the grid is not content hence they are not its track, but I wouldn't remove the condition of using the first (last) row.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3645#issuecomment-464042959 using your GitHub account