Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Should font descriptors and such appear as properties in CSSStyleDeclaration? (#3647)

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:49:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Would it work to return a `FontFace` instance for `CSSFontFaceRule.style`, or is that weird?

I don't think so unless you duplicate some of the fields with the way they are currently be in `CSSFontFaceRule.style`, e.g. `font-family` and `family`, and also adding those methods. IIRC there was data somewhere showing that websites do use things like `getPropertyValue` on `CSSFontFaceRule.style`, so we may have to live with that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3647#issuecomment-463812915 using your GitHub account