Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Distribute extra space into non-intrinsic tracks instead of going beyond growth limits (#3648)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:57:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, currently no contribution is distributed into such fixed tracks. I think it should happen at least if the intrinsic tracks reach their growth limits, but I'm open to taking it further and distribute equally from the very beginning.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3648#issuecomment-463278848 using your GitHub account