Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-syntax] problem with parse component value (#3634)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 23:17:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not sure how to test this right now; the only consumer of this algorithm I can find is Web Manifest (to parse `theme-color`), and that's pretty hard to test.

(If anyone can help me find another API to test, I just need to verify that it works at all; the previous algorithm would *always* throw a syntax error.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3634#issuecomment-462980323 using your GitHub account